Central Alabama’s nonprofits are leading the way to a better tomorrow, doing vital work across our community.
They’re diverse, addressing different issues and providing different services, from filling needs for food and shelter and improving access to healthcare and key education, to seeking solutions for societal challenges. Yet, they share a common trait: Each touches and transforms countless lives for the better, bringing about community wide changes for good.
CentrAL INC’s 2023 Champions of Change
- Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind
- Baptist Health Care Foundation
- Brantwood Children’s Home
- Cancer Wellness Foundation of Central Alabama
- CASA of the River Region
- Child Protect, Inc.
- Council for Leaders in Alabama Schools
- Easterseals Central Alabama
- Embrace Alabama Kids
- Faith Radio
- Family Sunshine Center
- HandsOn River Region
- Heart of Alabama Food Bank
- Hope Inspired Ministries, Inc.
- Jackson Hospital Foundation
- Joy to Life Foundation
- Junior League of Montgomery
- MAX4 Kids Foundation
- Meals on Wheels- Montgomery AL Metro Area
- Medical Outreach Ministries
- Montgomery Habitat for Humanity
- River Region United Way
- Service Dogs Alabama
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Greater Montgomery, Inc
- The Wellness Coalition
- Tukabatchee Area Boy Scouts